Commercial Interior Design Consultation
Level of Difficulty: 5
Schedule “Discovery Call”
Take design Questionnaire
Schedule a commercial design consultation (this is conducted in your space)
Construction documents if needed
Looking to open a new restaurant, salon, office or create a more inviting reception area or lobby, let Christine and her professional team use their vast knowledge to start you on your project.
This more in-depth package will give you the information and resources you’ll need to start on your commercial interiors project with a designer who is registered by TBAE to practice interior design!
What should I expect from a Commercial Interior Design Initial Consultation:
- A “Discovery Call” with Christine to discuss your project
- Scheduled initial consultations, discussion on the changes you’d like to make and inspiration images you’d like to incorporate in your space.
- After the initial consultation, Christine will recommend ideas, budget plan, and a list of potential installers.
- After all information has been gathered, Christine will have a follow-up meeting to discuss all aspects of the project and her recommendations for moving forward.
When it’s all said and done, you’ll have:
- 1-2 Drawn Design Concepts with new Layout/Floor Plan/Construction Documents
- 1-2 Material samples specific to your project (tile, countertop, cabinet finishes)
- An estimated investment figure for your project (AKA budget)
- Honest feedback about how to proceed with the design
- Inspiration images to use as a guide moving forward