Level of Difficulty: 4
Schedule “Discovery Call”
Take design Questionnaire
Schedule your kitchen consultation (this is conducted in your space)
Enjoy Christine’s E-Book, “Creating Romantic French Provencal Interiors”
Does your kitchen need to be renovated or redesigned? Is it a total redo or just a bit of a makeover, let Christine and her professional team use their vast knowledge to start you on your project.
This more in-depth package will give you the information and resources you’ll need to start on your kitchen project!
What should I expect from a Kitchen Initial Consultation:
- A “Discovery Call” with Christine to discuss your project.
- Schedule initial consultations, discussion on the changes you’d like to make and collect inspiration images you’d like to incorporate in your space.
- After the initial kitchen consultation, Christine will recommend ideas, budget plan, and a list of potential installers.
- After all information has been gathered, Christine will have a follow-up meeting to discuss all aspects of the project and her recommendations for moving forward.
When it’s all said and done, you’ll have:
- 1-2 Drawn Design Concepts with new Layout/Floor Plan
- 1-2 Material samples specific to your project (tile, countertop, cabinet finishes)
- An estimated investment figure for your project (AKA budget)
- Honest feedback about how to proceed with the design
- Inspiration images to use as a guide moving forward
Many times, our clients move on to book the full kitchen design with us. But sometimes, our clients just need to get to gather information to see if this project is something they can (or even want to) do. Either way, we are thrilled to help you with your design. We are 100% on your team and want to help however we can – no pressure!
Let our team do the groundwork to gather the information you need to make a very informed and confident decision about your project.